Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Building Your Nussentials Business

Well, I guess you can tell that everyone in the group has been very busy building their Nussentials business by the lack of posts here. I know I have been in contact with quite a few and the story is the same every where... busy, busy, busy.

And then, "real life" intrudes from time to time. You know what I mean, the dog needs to go the vet, the kids have runny noses, the car needs new brakes and the "job" has turned up the pressure for a new deadline that simply MUST be done in half the time it should take -- real life.

Wouldn't it be great if "real life" meant not having to "go to work" outside the home every day? That's what I am working towards. Building that business, building that retirement fund. It's coming, because I don't know how to quit.

But let me ask you this? Are you being "effective" in your efforts? I know you only have time for part time, but are you getting as much done as you could, or are you busy being busy... you know, avoiding what you don't like about the business, focusing on what you do like?

Gathering customers SHOULD be your number ONE priority - daily. Remember, that is where the residual part of the "income" comes in. Without customers what do you have? A flush bank account for the time after you "recruit", but unless you managed to snag yourself a superstar, that money is gone and just not coming back, without more recruiting. Doesn't it make more sense to work on gathering customers? They are -- afterall -- what pays you month after month on the work you did once.

Seems to me that is the best way to build your Nussentials business, but hey... I could be wrong.

No comments: